NUHS Whole Health Center in Lombard offers a Veterans Clinic that specializes in treating a wide variety of injuries and disorders that affect combat veterans, including: post-traumatic stress disorder, addiction, musculoskeletal injuries and chronic pain.
They provide natural and drug-free health options, and can also co-manage a veteran’s treatment plan with their current physician.
Free Acupuncture Care for Veterans
The Veterans Clinic at the NUHS Whole Health Center in Lombard offers:
- Traditional acupuncture
- Moxibustion – the therapeutic application of heat to acupuncture points and
- Tui Na – oriental medical massage along acupuncture meridians
- China Gel – an herbal topical pain reliever
These therapies are excellent for relieving symptoms of chronic pain and PTSD, and a wide variety of other health conditions.
Discounted Services Offered
A discounted rate of 20% will be offered to veterans and/or spouses for the following non-PTSD services:
- Physical examinations, including medical history
- Physical therapeutic modalities
- Rehabilitation, including therapeutic exercise prescriptions
- Chiropractic manipulative therapeutics
- Kinesio Taping®
- Laboratory services
- Radiology (X-ray) services, including ultrasonography
- Dispensary items (vitamins, botanicals, herbs, etc.)
- Orthopedic supports or appliances
- Instrument-assisted soft tissue therapy
Discounts for Spouses of Veterans
Acupuncture, including needling, moxibustion and Tui Na, along with all other clinic services mentioned above are discounted 20% for spouses of veterans.
Schedule Your Appointment
Call 630-629-9664 to schedule your appointment at the NUHS Whole Health Center, located at 200 E. Roosevelt Rd., Lombard, IL 60148.
Veterans Services at National University’s Whole Health Center in Lombard are sponsored in part by a generous contribution from China-Gel, Inc.